It is one thing to think of an awesome domain name which suits your project or business title, and it is another thing to find and secure the domain name if it is available.
If you are fortunate to find the exact domain name you have in mind, then, you should not waste time in getting it registered. Also, you can modify your domain to get an available name and this should also be quickly secured from cyber-squatters by registering it as soon as possible.
Here are simple steps that will guide you through the process of registering a domain name:
- Use the domain search tool on our website to check if your desired domain name is available for registration:
- If the domain name you entered is NOT AVAILABLE, then, you can modify the domain name and try again on the same page
Use the “View Cart” button on the top of the page to verify the items that you’ve picked:
Once you’ve found an available domain name, click the “Add to Cart” button to order for it
You can also add other suggested domain extensions which are down the page to your cart
- Once you’ve added the desired domain name to your cart, click the Checkout button to proceed with the order
- Continue to complete the Order form
- You will have to enter your correct personal information if you’ve not registered with Rillahost or simply click the “Already Registered” button to use your existing details
- Select the payment method you wish to use
- Read and agree to the Terms of Service
- Then, click “Complete Order” to proceed with payment
And that’s all.
It is important to note that some domain names such as .gov.ng, edu.ng, .net.ng and other reserved domain name extensions will require further verification which includes the provision of appropriate licenses and authorization documents.
For further assistance, feel free to contact our customer support team.